PROTECT TYRE in 3 points
Presentation of PROTECT TYRE
How does PROTECT TYRE work ?
The installation of PROTECT TYRE, very easy to use, consists of injecting our anti-puncture product inside the tire without you having to disassemble it. Note that the amount of product varies depending on the tire type and size.
In the event of a puncture, the fibers contained in PROTECT TYRE obstruct the orifice with solid particles by a natural phenomenon (air that escapes from the inside to the outside of the tire).
The reticulars contained in PROTECT TYRE seal the fibers together by polymerization in the open air and fix them to the wall of the orifice. It is a chemical phase by gluing the fibers together and the tire is thus permanently preserved.
3 colors, 3 ranges
PROTECT TYRE BLUE has been specially designed for road and high-speed vehicles (over 80 km/h). Its use has been tested by SGS.
PROTECT TYRE RED has been specially designed for off-road vehicles (Public Works, Civil Engineering, Agricultural, Quads, Motocross, etc.) and at low speeds (less than 80 km/h). It will protect you from punctures on rugged and hostile terrain.
PROTECT TYRE GREEN has been specially designed for small vehicles travelling in green environments (gardens, parks, forests, country trails, etc.). It allows maximum protection against all small punctures (thorns, needles, nails, etc.). It reduces the anxiety and stress of repairs on the roadside. Finally, you drive quiet.
- Shake the product;
- Introduce the valve at mid-height of the tire, dismantle the shell using the supplied hammer;
- Allow the tire to deflate completely;
- Put the hose on the valve;
- Inject the correct quantity of product into the tire according to the size of the tire;
- Clean the valve and screw the shell;
- Re-inflate the tire at the pressure recommended by the manufacturer;
- Replace the valve cap in its place;
- Rotate the wheel so that the product can coat the tread.